What Does a CNA Do?
We are Currently Hiring for the Following:
Caregiver • Companion Care • Sitter • CNA • PCA • Home Health Aide • Nurse Aide
Now Hiring for CNA’s in Memphis, TN
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) provide intimate, hands-on healthcare to patients in medical settings, helping with bathing, dressing and the basic activities of life. A day in the life of a CNA might also include:
- Turning or repositioning bedridden patients
- Taking patients’ temperature, blood pressure, and other vital signs
- Answering patient calls
- Documenting patients’ health issues and report to nurses
- Feeding patients, measuring and recording their food and liquid intake
- Cleaning rooms and bed linens
- Helping with medical procedures
- Dressing wounds
A certified nursing assistant job has peaks and valleys. It can be physically demanding at times with some unpleasant responsibilities, but the role also allows CNAs to build strong relationships with patients.
While CNAs can be found in hospitals, the majority of them work in nursing and residential care facilities, where CNAs interact with patients on a regular basis and get to know them personally. If you’re interested in joining the booming health care field, becoming a CNA—also known as a nurses’ aid, home health aide, orderly or attendant—can be a good place to start. Learn which personal and professional traits you’ll need to succeed as a certified nursing assistant.
|You are…||You should have…|
|Compassionate||Strong decision-making skills|
|An excellent listener||Excellent attention to detail|
|Supportive||Good communication skills|
|Physically fit||Good ethical standards|
|Good-natured||Ability to maintain interpersonal relationships|
Ready to Join Our Team? Complete & Submit the Short Form Below to Get Started!
Why Choose Us?
- Privately Owned
- Personalized Service
- Compassionate, Trustworthy & Reliable
- State Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- Extensive Experience
- Family Environment
- Serving Families for Over 20 Years